At Therapeutic Kneads, we take the profession of Massage Therapy very seriously. With over 25 years of experience in the field as a Licensed Massage Therapist, Sandy Saldano, the owner, knows what it takes to excel in the field. Being an LMT for so many years affords TK a unique perspective on the physical demands of being a Massage Therapist. We feel that that it is better to focus on the quality of the massage than the quantity. Our therapists are well cared for because Sandy understands that the more you care about your staff, the more the staff cares about the company and the clients.
At Therapeutic Kneads, our clients “feel the difference” in our employment philosophy and practices in the following ways;
- Your time is valuable -Therapists are paid an hourly wage, from punch in to punch out
- You are as good as your last massage – no more than 6 hours of massage per day
- Customer service means spending time with your clients before and after the massage – Breaks of 15-30 minutes are given between clients and lunch breaks for 8 hour shifts
- Full-time benefits include paid personal and sick days, vacation, health insurance, free massage treatments, discounts on products and contributions toward CEU’s and Team Bonuses
- Team culture of working together with clients, non-competitive & non-commission
- Support staff works with you, assisting you in achieving service goals
Our Guest Services Team may not do “hands-on” therapy, but you are the ones who “massage the egos” of our clients and Service Team. You also help to “massage the numbers” and assist our company in achieving goals that would be considered unimaginable if left to the individuals by themselves. You play an important role in managing first impressions. You too, get to reap the “benefits” if working full time.
We are always on the lookout for talented staff. It is never too late to start your career at Therapeutic Kneads, Ltd. What are you waiting for?